Friday, June 4, 2010

The Scenery

Today, I'm gonna write in english after a long time.I hope you  like it .

                                                     The Scenery



It was a beautiful sight,


The nature was at its blossom,

Showing God's creativity and might,

The scenery was really awesome.



The atmosphere was filled,

With the fragrances of rose,

Of any colour you chose,

I was really thrilled.



                                                                                             

I heard a distant humming,

Of the melodious local folk.

And then the singers were closing,

All in different coloured clothes.



                                                                           

I saw, I smiled and I listened,

But soon it all came to an end.

I heard my mother’s scream,

And woke up it find it just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment