Thursday, June 10, 2010

Read onnn.....

I am just amazed at the way people,and specially children of my age(who consider me both socially and culturally backward enough to be safe to be ridiculed), get excited at the chance of living alone. Personally, I feel it really hard to be away from my mother. She's just now at Allahabad- 325 km away from me,to look after my grandmother(her mother-in-law),who's seriously ill there-and I am nuts without her.

Though she thinks that I'm really spoiled, lack proper courtesy and manners; and I say that she is still stuck up in the old era of  satayug,where all of TV, internet and games were sinister crimes; i don't think we can manage without each other.                                                                        

I still ask her on phone about the clothes I'd be wearing for the tuition everyday(though I'd be turning 17 this 20/09), and I'm not ashamed to accept the name 'Mummy kaa chela' either.

No comments:

Post a Comment