Friday, June 4, 2010

Think a bit

MY GOD!!!!!!!!A new record !! 'Tis the first time I'm writing two posts in a day,consecutively. May be I'm getting better after all.


                                             A Dreamy Reality




I was innocently on my way;

With no reason but gaily

I did sway.



Unexpected came a sudden shriek which

Made me think “It’s surely a freak”.

How wrong I was, I still reckon

And suddenly it was all gone.

But curiosity made my feet turn to the direction

Though fear was my first reaction.



At the distances of a stone’s throw,

Behind the bushes knitted like earth’s brow,

Was a murky female corpse

This was recently a dying girl.

From her eyes giving a stony gaze,

Had come out last tears like liquid pearls.



Flies were swarming around her mouth.

Exact reasons for the tragedy were unclear.

But the torn clothes gave away

A large part of the story.



Though disease had took its toll

The biggest chunks were for hunger & poverty

And suddenly I woke up in horror

But to me still it’s unclear

Whether it’s just a dream

Or a REALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment