Saturday, October 24, 2009






This truly amazes me how less people mark other peoples' lives.I had to go to Kamla Nehru Memorial Hospital to visit an aunt of mine.But what disturbed me the most was the fact that inspite of her truly critical condition,all had to pull the strings of सोर्स-सिफारिश in order to get her admitted. I thought of those people who or whose relatives're suffering from similar diseases but didn't have anyone for source;and i instantly started shivering. I don't know what'd have happened to my aunt if she'd not have had these strings.At least there shouldn't be any discrimination or corruption when anyone's life's at stake,whether it's a poor man or the next Bill Gates.
It's a fact worth noticing that we have most no. of heart patients ; inspite of our 'cheap, yet reliable' heartcare facilities which attract most no. of medical tourists.WHY????????????
Perhaps it's the same reason.
बाकी फिर ...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment