Sunday, September 27, 2009

LATE NIGHT POST



Today I'm writing from my cousine's house.On my right side,there's Indo-Pak match's going on.I'm already fed up of the mosquitos in here.I just wanna get away from allahabad.Only Kalki can now stop this place from turning into a hell.
I'm trying since a month to get IIT-jee papers of previous years on the internet.But now I think it's even harder than qulifying for studiyng in the institute.
Today I got a feeling after reading an issue of SARITA magazin(published from Delhi Press)that how weak & fragile our Hindu community is.In the magazine's issue,our sacred GARUNPURAN was announced as LOOT-PURAN . The author also commented on Lord Vishnu's AUKAAT .
But the thing which disturbedme the most was that though the issue was an old one , no one protested against the this plot of hurting pious hindu's feelings & gaining cheap popularity.
well!!!now my cousin's pesatering me to stop as it's already very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment